Wednesday 4 July 2012

Clarins One-Step Facial Cleanser Review





The first time I tried this cleanser it was a gift with purchase but I have bought it since. And though it's not one of my favourite cleansers I do love its simplicity of use. I use this cleanser on the nights I am too tired to cleanse my skin properly. All you need to do to remove make-up is to apply it to your face using a make-up remover pad, with no need to rinse.

The downside to this product for me, I have to admit, is that it can leave the skin feeling like it has an oily residue and it doesn't always remove all traces of make-up. So in this case I recommend following with a toner just to be sure.

Conclusion:
Can leave skin feeling like it has an oily residue and doesn't always remove all make-up however it is simple to use with no need to rinse.

No comments:

Post a Comment